Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Trip to Manali This Summer

You're in Manali for 8 days and I spent four days alone in a strange old wood and stone house that owns a friend before, and spent the rest of the 4 Hotel Manali. Manali comes after cond near Nehru. I was so excited to have spent a wonderful trip and I really enjoy it.

Manali is one of the beautiful places all over India that has lots of attractive spots to watch. Everyone should visit this place for having a ultimate travel experience.
    Each and every people should enjoy their holiday as well as vacation.

Never miss a trip to India without visiting Manali. You trip won't be complete! Wonderful places give you wonderful experiences.

Manali, one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, is located at a valley close to the National Highway heading towards Leh. The name Manali originated from the term Manavalaya, which refers to the Home of Manu, the forefather of all human beings. Why we have to plan a trip to Manali Tourist Attractions? The reason is that, it is better palace for tour. Manali is one of the primary places to visit in the Kullu region of Himachal Pradesh. Never miss to visit the place.

The popular features of Manali are its snow-covered peaks, vibrant gardens and plantations and the raving rivers. Manali is a travelers' paradise for nature lovers, honeymooners, and other tourists. The tourist attractions in Manali include Vashisth hot water spring and temple, Rohtang Pass, Rahala waterfalls, Solang valley, Arjuna Gufa, Tibetan monasteries, Hadimba Temple and Jagatsukh.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast