Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

The Beautiful Beach Vacation where are visit and enjoy your travel. You can enjoy in the famous Beach which are Kata Noi Beach in Bangkok.

When going on beach vacation, I would recommend you to try a new adventure like rafting with your family and friends. Water rafting is a water sports, in which you would feel excited as well as thrilled, but I am sure that this would make your trip memorable.

Distinguished by long stretches of glowing white sand and gorgeous blue water, Dominican beaches rank among the best in the world. From Puerto Plata to Punta Cana to Barahona, these beaches cater to bar lovers, sunbathers, jet skiers and scuba divers.

Hi! In the first moments, I love the beach vacation. When I see sea, sandy beach and this warm, I am thinking of all that water activities, etc.
    But later on I am getting so lazy on the beach, I would like only to lay down, be lazy and drink cold beers. EEEhhhh....

I love the beach because beaches are the most attractive places. there are so many beaches which is most famous such as Tulum beach,Hawaii,Lobo.These beaches are my favorite beaches.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast