Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: South America

South America, the planet's 4th largest continent, includes (12) independent countries and (3) major territories; the Falkland Islands, Galapagos Islands and French Guiana.

South America is my one of the favorite destination for travel. South America is a continent in the western hemisphere, especially in the Southern Hemisphere, with a relatively small portion of the northern hemisphere.

Travelling to an America will be always an exciting for all and also there are many popular travelling destination at there.Many travelling companies in the market which provides their best America tour packages for all.Also there are many agencies which has their own website so people can contact them at online.
    Each and every people should enjoy their holiday as well as vacation.

Some places in south america are quite dangerous and I for one certainly would not consider going alone you would be a disaster waiting to happen.

Hotels in Jordan

Basically I loved Argentina in South America. I like that place even I visited that place before 2 years back. Rocking place Argentina was.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast