Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Traveling tips?

I love to travel. Thanks for this awesome travelling tips.

Perhaps it's the onset of old age but the idea of travelling with kids is starting to really grow on me ! I don't have any kids but my brother visited me while on a long trip through Europe with his wife and two kids and here's what I learned that I think is worth passing on:

• PLAY - bring lots of games with you to keep them occupied during idle moments waiting for trains and planes or when you need a rest. Things like playing cards, child-friendly apps on your phone or tablet device, or just some crayons and a colouring book.
    • EASE your load - if you have a baby or very young child, a pram or stroller is not very convenient. Invest in a baby sling to make carrying your kid a lot easier. They don't take up lots of space and are definitely worth bringing along.
    • HUMOUR them - kids want to feel like a grown up. Give yours their very own camera so they can document their journey like an adult. They will LOVE this.
    • ENCOURAGE your kids to keep a travel diary. Not only will this keep them busy throughout the trip but it will also make for a lovely momento for them and the family in later years.
    • MONITOR them at all times ! For example, don't let them pack theuir own rucksacks. They're likely to bring along a deluge of useless items that will only make their bag heavy. Guess who will end up having to carry it On a side note--and because I'm a fan of sustainable travel--an Ergobag is a lovely gift to give your child for a journey instead of a conventional backpack. The reason why is because they are made 100% from recycled material.
    • RELAX - it's could be a stressful journey at times whether you have the kids with you or not. Take it easy and remember to have fun, otherwise your stress could rub off on them too.

I hope I remember these ideas when I go for my first trip with little ones !
    love many,
    trust few,
    always paddle your own canoe

If you are planing to travel to India best place so don't miss these place of India's most beautiful place.
    As India is all these things, and more. How can you possibly prepare yourself? Start with our tips for taking the ultimate travel plunge: going to India for the first time!
    Early morning at the Taj Mahal, Agra.

These tips are great which are specified you. I'd get a kick out of the chance to include some more tips for going with children:

1.Be cautious in occupied spots like air terminals Disney homes and so forth

2.Keep solutions and toxins far from little kids and watch that youngsters don't eat any plants

3.Remind youngsters about street wellbeing rules, hold the hand of kids at whatever point you cross the streets

4.When you leaving your home for occasions remind youngsters about family assurance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast