Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Which African country is the best for safari?

There are so many African country is the best for safari but in my opinion Kenya is Africa's most popular safari destination. It such a wonderful destination for trip. I am so excited for go there in my summer vacation.

Wild life safari is best for some adventurous and extreme tourism. And, Africa is best place for that. There are lots of great wild places and jungles where you can get thrilled and enjoy your safari.

I can strongly recommend Kenya - I was there in August last year. It was one of the best holidays I've ever been on - especially as we visited the coast then headed inland to the Masai Mara and other national parks and reserves for safari. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by starstivee View Post
    There are so many African country is the best for safari but in my opinion Kenya is Africa's most popular safari destination. It such a wonderful destination for trip. I am so excited for go there in my summer vacation.
    Yeah I agreed with you. Kenya is really best for safari in Africa. I love to travel in adventurer trips. Last year me and my four colleagues was visited in Africa. First time I saw rhinos in my life, they were running behind an elephant. I also captured some interesting pics of Kenya Forest. Travelling packages in sounth africa are too cheap so every one can easily enjoy these memorable moments. If life gives me a chance then I again try to visit in Africa.

There are many place in africa, who are good for safaris and i recommend you this country, which are very good for safaris.
    1. Tanzania,
    2. Kenya,
    3. Zimbabwe are top country for best safari in africa.
    I love adventures.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast