Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Switzerland is the most prominent country in Europe for skiing activity. If you want to ski, so visit there and you will enjoy every moment of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by searchnmeet View Post
    Switzerland is the best, when i go there i thought live there my whole life, its called a heaven.
    yes, exacly! I was in Krezlingen - the most beautiful place I've ever seen... Near the Alp Mountain and Bodensee Lake...

Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge.

Switzerland is one of the best European nations for voyaging which is positioned as cleanest nations on the planet. It is paradise on earth on account of its exceptional climate and spots which appears like sentimental.
    There are a lot of spots yet the significant guest's attractions are Geneva, Lucerne, Zurich, and Interlaken. I'd unquestionably prescribe explorers to take a visit towards this place.

Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Banking and finance are key industries, and Swiss watches and chocolate are world renowned.
    Explore Switzerland! Get inspired with Rick Steves' recommended places to go and things to do, with tips, photos, videos, and travel information on Switzerland.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast