Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

The city of Orlando is located in one of the world's most visited tourist regions, which draws tens of million visitors every year. Among its principal tourist attractions are Walt Disney World, SeaWorld Orlando, and Universal Orlando. Within easy reach, too, is the Kennedy Space Center on Cape Canaveral. The establishment of these mega-amusement parks has encouraged other investors, and there are tens of thousands hotel and motel beds in the Orlando area, thousands of restaurants, countless golf courses, and numerous other attractions great and small.Orlando has a subtropical climate with hot and rainy weather from May to October and cooler temperatures from November to April that brings less frequent rainfall. The city is also at risk for hurricanes due to its location.

The outbreak of the Ebola virus in West Africa has, unfortunately for other areas of the continent, had a knock-on effect in terms of bookings for 2015. So listen up: London, Madrid and Paris are hundreds of miles closer to the outbreak in West Africa than East Africa’s tourism heartland. Africa is a massive continent so you’ll be doing yourself and tourism in East Africa a favour if you take advantage of the cracking deals on offer to Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and the rest of the region. And in the process experience some of the world’s great wonders, from gorilla encounters to Rift Valley scenery to squeaky-sanded beaches.

I did a solo motorcycle trip in December, 2015 (one of many) in India It's how you enjoy your trip that make it fun rather than the place itself. Make time to know the local too and you shall be fun. Happy travelling!!!

- Tokyo (my hometown haha)
    - Hanoi, Vietnam
    - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    - Bangkok
    - London, England

Thanks, everyone for the advice! My favorite place: Maldives

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast