Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Travel Tips for Ethiopia

When to visit? Ethiopia is great to visit any time of the year, with each season offering a different attraction.

What to see? Axum, Bahir Dar, Gondar, Lalibela.

What to eat? Wat is the traditional Ethiopian dish. Wat means stew

Add more if you know any!

Ethiopia is the only place you can access Somaliland (Somalia), the real-life Camelot can be found in Gondar, the second Jerusalem in Lalibela, and the history of a powerful empire in the city Axum. Don't forget the bustling an interesting capital, Addis Ababa, that can easily be called the capital of Africa.

Ethiopia, in the Horn of Africa, is a rough, landlocked nation split by the Great Rift Valley. With archeological discovers going back more than 3 million years, it's a position of old culture. Among its critical locales are Lalibela with its stone cut Christian holy places from the 12th–13th hundreds of years. Aksum is the vestiges of an old city with pillars, tombs, mansions and Our Lady Mary of Zion church.

Am definitely taking a trip to my fatherland.

Really amazing travel stories and tips for the public which are quite useful. I’m sure the various people are able to get great help online. I would like to share bestdissertation updates with others to have the material and enjoy the information here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast