Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Main attractions of N.Delhi? Staying options Agra?

Hi guys, I’ll be landing at New Delhi this year on 23 March. I’ll be staying there for 3 weeks. Can anyone suggest some good places in the city that I could visit during this period??? How far is Taj from the capital city? What is the best time to go there? Any advice for staying options???

The main Delhi attractions are Red Fort, Delhi Juma Masjid, Chandni Chowk, HUmayun's Tomb, Lodi Gardens, Parliament House, Jantar Mantar, Qutab Minar, Gandhi Smrithi, India Gate, Garden of Five Senses and Lotus Temple. Distance from Delhi to Taj Mahal (Agra) is about 200 kilometres, which can comfortably be covered by Rail and road. A fast train from Delhi early morning takes about 2 hours from Delhi to Agra Cantt Railway Station, there from autorickshaws are available in plenty to take you to the monument. A road journey, by bus or cab, takes around 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours from Delhi to the monument.

There are a lot to see in New Delhi - check out Travelgrove's sights to New Delhi yet for hotels in Agra run a search on Travelgrove's hotel search. Prices vary from $23 to $1,000+ per night, so the choise really depends on your taste and needs.

Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Swaminarayan Akshardham, Qutab Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lodi Gardens

Red Fort, Delhi Juma Masjid and Taj mahal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast