Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Christmas Island

Christmas Island is one of the world's significant seabird islands, with thousands of seabirds such as the endangered Abbott's booby and the only nesting sites in the world of the Christmas Island frigate bird. The island also supports over 20 land crab species, including an estimated 50 million red crabs who shape and maintain the health of the island's unique rainforests.
    Christmas Island is one of the world's truly spectacular tropical seabird breeding stations. It's not just the number and variety of seabirds, or their magnificant splendour, but also their sheer visibility – it is estimated that around 80,000 seabirds nest here annually.

For you to get to know the island's rich lifestyle, visit Christmas Island at the months when there are celebrations and festivities. When you go to in April, you will get to experience the Anzac Day; in May, the Vesak Day; in August, the Month of the Hungry Ghost; in November, the Deepavali; etc

Thanks for the information... I would love to visit this island one of these days. Maybe on December holidays.
    “Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.”

hotels krk
    hotels insel krk

thanks you so much for sharing everyone

Christmas Island is one of the world's truly spectacular tropical seabird breeding stations.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast