Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shanghai Travel

Default Shanghai Travel

I am planning a Shanghai travel recently, and my friend recommends a website called China Highlights, who told me that this website is very helpful when it comes to travel issue. Does anyone know something about it?

Yeah, it's a well-established online travel agency in China, and it's wise for you to book your Shanghai tour with China Highlights, which arranges everything for you during your trip.

Check out this new series of travel guides with a focus on ancient China. The site covers all of China and you can browse by region. Some amazing, beautiful off the beaten track villages and towns there, many of them are now accessible by high-speed rail. And you can download a copy of the ancient villages guide here: makedopublishing.com/ancientvillages1

including shanghai ! there are many insteresting towns and villages next to shanghai , could have a weekend day planning

Definitely, Shanghai is really awesome place for visiting and enjoying your vacation especially with group.

Shanghai, on China's focal drift, is the nation's greatest city and a worldwide money related center point. Its heart is the Bund, a renowned worldwide waterfront promenade fixed with provincial period structures. Over the Huangpu River rises the Pudong region's modern horizon, including 632m Shanghai Tower and the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, with unmistakable pink circles. Sprawling Yu Garden has conventional structures, towers and lakes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast