Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Travelling to Hong Kong

Hey everyone, I've never really been travelling using my own money but I really do kind of want to get away. My girlfriend is going to Hong Kong for the whole summer and I was thinking about showing up for part of the summer. At least how many days should I plan on staying in Hong Kong to make the trip worth it? I was thinking a week. Anyone else say otherwise? (of course if i could afford then id stay longer) thanks

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

This hong Kong is very nice. There you can take a business meting also things to do. I like to traveling and hong Kong is my one of the favorite destination for holiday. I was spent a great time in hong Kong, If you planing your holiday the Hong Kong is the best option for that. Also new York is the best option because there are so many great which is good for stay.

thanks for the list guys. it'll really help me.

Hong Kong is really a Beautiful and attractive Country in the world for Travel. It has very attractions city, as Amsterdam, Osaka, Paris and Sydney is many top city for visit in Hong Kong. So you can enjoy your tour in Hong Kong

Hong Kong is a beautiful and charming place in the world for trip. there are many beautiful hotels and beautiful beaches.Hong kong is a very nice place for honeymoon trip.

Get best flight to Hong Kong from London at

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast