Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Visit Laos

Default Visit Laos

Laos satisfies all the romantic images of perfumed frangipani trees, saffron-robed monks and golden temples. You will experience the overwhelming friendliness of people in Laos.

Life is a challenge, meet it.
    luxushotel kroatien
    5 sterne hotel Istrien

i will come to Laos in a soonest day. how can i contact u?

Quote Originally Posted by cameronriley62 View Post
    Laos satisfies all the romantic images of perfumed frangipani trees, saffron-robed monks and golden temples. You will experience the overwhelming friendliness of people in Laos.
    So true - spent a glorious two months working in Laung Prabang, many (too many years ago now!) I also, perhaps to my shame, went 'tubing' in VangVien - something which I believe has now been closed down??

Vientienne always a bit dissapointing (the stone 'jars' at Phonsavon too). Better stick to gorgerous Luang Prabang.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnRosa View Post
    So true - spent a glorious two months working in Laung Prabang, many (too many years ago now!) I also, perhaps to my shame, went 'tubing' in VangVien - something which I believe has now been closed down??

Vientienne always a bit dissapointing (the stone 'jars' at Phonsavon too). Better stick to gorgerous Luang Prabang.
    Yees, this is true, Luang Prabang is absolutely beautiful. But, sadly getting more and more touristy each years ...

I am passionate about modeling, helping people and also have own websites like gmail login thank you and great post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast