Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Germany

Germany is a Western European country with a landscape of forests, rivers, mountain ranges and North Sea beaches.

I have never been to Germany, but I would very much like to visit this country. What city can you advise me for an exciting vacation this summer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rettu View Post
    I have never been to Germany, but I would very much like to visit this country. What city can you advise me for an exciting vacation this summer?
    Most of all I liked the visit to Bavaria. It's a very beautiful city with an interesting history and impressive architecture. I would love to visit Germany again precisely because of my trip to Bavaria. By the way, if you want to really have a good rest and not have any problems with visiting public places, then I can share with you a resource where you will find list of non-working days Bavaria, Germany. This is really very useful information for those who are used to planning their trips in advance or who want to visit certain places during their visit to Bavaria.
    Last edited by Gavvrie; 07-21-2021 at 08:30 AM.

I had visited Germany in 2014 its a very beautiful place. In the meantime I ad also visited Iceland with Discover Iceland had a great vacation there. Northtern lights, waterfalls and volcanoes are just awesome.

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12