Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germany

Default Germany

Germany is increasingly becoming a happening tourist destination globally. Berlin, the capital city is located in eastern Germany and gives you the perfect feel of Jewish culture. It is popular for its music, art, lively nightlife, orchestras, theatres, palaces and museums
    Attached Images Attached Images

Though it remains far less well known or understood by foreigners than some other European countries, since reunification Germany has gained a higher profile as a travel destination. The most popular destination is Berlin, one of the most fascinating capitals in Europe. Many of Germany’s other major cities have proud histories as independent city states or as capitals of kingdoms in their own right.

I agree with both of your, Berlin is undoubtedly the best place in Germany because I visited there last year and I really enjoyed there, the places are full of attractions and historical which I really like.

Food is a big part of German culture; Sauerkraut and bratwurst sausages are two of the foods most commonly associated with the country. and also known for beer and bratwurst, Germany is commonly known for its contributions to the automotive industry.

Germany is progressively turning into an occurrence vacationer goal all inclusive. Berlin, the capital city is situated in eastern Germany and gives you the ideal feel of Jewish culture. It is mainstream for its music, craftsmanship, vivacious nightlife, symphonies, theaters, royal residences and historical centers.
    Nourishment is a major a portion of German culture; Sauerkraut and bratwurst wieners are two of the sustenances most ordinarily connected with the nation. furthermore known for brew and bratwurst, Germany is generally known for its commitments to the car business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast