Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A nightlife in Ayia Napa, Cyprus

It lies in the southern coast of Cyprus. A best destination for fun lovers. Ayia Napa is the place to enjoy the whole night walking with beer and have fun around the coastal areas. You might get the best deals with various hotels in and around Ayia Napa. If you are a nightbird..you will definitely love this place - live band, DJ playing on the pubs, bars and entertain you the whole night. Another important thing is..this is safe for families as well. Don't wait..enjoy your vacation at Ayia Napa.

Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

Wow. same thoughts here, I have also been there many times and it is one of the awesome destination for me.. I think it is a great place for fun lovers.

well mostly people know that Napa, Cyprus is most famous & popular for nightlife. you may found all bar & nightclub full of youngster while enjoying nightlife !

Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

Ayia Napa is a small fishing village in Cyprus but today it's known for its wonderful beaches and superb nightlife. There are so many of bar and nightclub available for enjoying night life. This is the place where many of people coming for the journey and enjoying night life. This is the best place specially for youngster to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by travelagent View Post
    Wow. same thoughts here, I have also been there many times and it is one of the awesome destination for me.. I think it is a great place for fun lovers.
    I agree with you dear, I also visited there couple of times especially for spending night life with friends and we really enjoyed through out our vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast