Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default My trip to North cypurs

Hi friends i would like to share my travel experience with you all. last Christmas i have been to North cypurs .It was my first time with one of my friend .
    North Cyprus lies in the Eastern Mediterranean, just 40 miles off the coast of Turkey. It is the third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea. North Cyprus offers you a warm welcome, with its friendly people, unspoilt natural beauty, miles of coastline and golden sands bathed in sunshine almost every day of the year.
    The life time experience of north cypurs trip will last in my memory for ever .
    If you have any experience you can share here.

Group Holidays

Thanks for this beautiful moment share with us. Well, there are plenty of outstanding places to see in Cyprus but I have chosen some of the favorite places of tourist checkout below.
    Paphos Harbour & Castle
    Courion/Kolossi Castle
    Larnaca Salt Lake & Hala Sultan Tekke
    Ayia Napa and Protaras
    Cedar Valley
    Panayia tou Araka
    Choirokitia
    Lefkara
    And The Paphos mosaics which is one of the most historical sites on the island of Cyprus.
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

Cyprus is a very beautiful country and it is full of natural beauty.
    Everyone enjoy to stay there in every season and it is best place for holidays.

You are lucky to visit north cyprus..its really a great place to visit. Hope your vacation was great at Troodos Mountains etc.,
    Explore the best beaches on your Cyprus Holidays

Cyprus is a actual admirable country and it is abounding of accustomed beauty.
    Everyone get pleasure to break there in every division and it is best abode for holidays.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast