Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Good price for a flight to Tokyo (TYO) or Narita (NRT), Japan?

Probably leaving from Ottawa (YOW) or Montreal (YUL), and can leave from Toronto if that's the cheaper option. I've already checked a handful of travel sites, seems like the best I can get is about $750-800 one-way or $1150-1200 return. Not overly picky about stopovers or transfers, as long as they're more or less humane :razz: How do these prices sound? Are they about the average cost, or might I be able to find something lower? Hope those who have made similar trips can offer some advice.. I'm leaving at the end of March, coming back sometime in May Also, if anyone has some travel tips for Japan and the surrounding area, I'm all ears/eyes!
    Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

I am looking for an awesome itinerary including the whole South East Asia and South Asia as well. Moreover, I would like to let you all know that I am from India. Looking forward to hear some itinerary solutions.

OH! thanks for your post !

Did You Know?

* San Francisco, CA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Los Angeles, CA and Tokyo, JP.
    * US Airways has the most nonstop flights between Los Angeles, CA and Tokyo, JP.
    * Turkish has 1 one stop flight between Los Angeles, CA and Tokyo, JP.
    * The smallest aircraft operated by Hawaiian flying between Los Angeles, CA and Tokyo, JP is a ERJ with 44 seats.

Cheap Flights to Tokyo: Enter your dates once and have TripAdvisor search multiple sites to find the best prices on Tokyo flights. All Tokyo Hotels · Hotels near (HND) Haneda Airport · Hotels near (NRT) Narita Airport · TripAdvisor. Tokyo Most international flights to Tokyo arrive at either the Narita or Haneda Airports.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast