Thread: Estonia

Default Estonia

Estonia is a country of striking natural beauty and stunning seaside locations joined together with historical and modern contrasts.
    Estonia has lots of car rental companies and the level of English spoken by their representatives is generally very high. If you go to Level 0 of Tallinn international airport, there are several car rental agency counters.

Estonia, a country Including more than 1,500 islands, its diverse terrain spans rocky beaches, old-growth forest and many lakes. Formerly part of the Soviet Union, it's dotted with castles, churches and hilltop fortresses. The capital, Tallinn, is known for its preserved Old Town, museums and the 314m-high Tallinn TV Tower, which has an observation deck.

I really really like Estonia. I have now arrived in Tallinn and I'm delighted in this city. I only have some minor problems with transport, but I think these are temporary difficulties until I get used to buses.

It's cool that you used public transport. It's really very difficult to understand it, because as it turned out, the locals don't know all the buses and their routes. It's considered completely normal that you don't know where the 17 bus is going. I was able to find only car rental Tallinn service in one company. I read a lot of good reviews about them on different sites and I think we got a really high quality service at an affordable price. I drove goodlook car that didn't need repair and there was a modern navigator, so we never got lost and could drive at any time convenient to us on the outskirts of Tallinn. I often read that the owners of this business are deceiving their customers, but then they returned to us everything that we had left as a deposit and thanked us for dropping into the car wash on the way to them.