Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andorra

Default Andorra

The Andorran media scene is partly shaped by the proximity to France and Spain.Andorra had very limited transport links to the outside world, and development of the country was affected by its physical isolation. Even now, the nearest major airports at Toulouse and Barcelona are both three hours' drive from Andorra.

Andorra is a little, free realm arranged amongst France and Spain in the Pyrenees mountains. It's known for its ski resorts and an assessment sanctuary status that empowers obligation free shopping. Capital Andorra la Vella has boutiques and gem dealers on Meritxell Avenue and a few malls. The old quarter, Barri Antic, houses Romanesque Santa Coloma Church, with a roundabout ringer tower.

Andorra is a prosperous country mainly because of its tourism industry, which services an estimated 10.2 million visitors annually,[10] and because of its status as a tax haven, although it is in the process of reforming its tax regime.

Andorra is a small kingdom. prospered mainly through the tourism industry.

i like it I have read a lot of information in different forums, your forum seems to have quite a lot of useful information for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast