Thread: France

Default France

France was one of the first countries to create a Ministry of the Environment, in 1971. Although France is one of the most industrialised and developed countries, it is ranked only seventeenth by carbon dioxide emissions, behind such less populous nations as Canada, Saudi Arabia or Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by alian_peter View Post
    France was one of the first countries to create a Ministry of the Environment, in 1971. Although France is one of the most industrialised and developed countries, it is ranked only seventeenth by carbon dioxide emissions, behind such less populous nations as Canada, Saudi Arabia or Australia.

France is such a beautiful place to travel and to stay also. I have been to France many times I wish I could propose my girl friend in front of Eiffel Tower. I have booked a trip to France for next year 2014(Jan-feb) from http://www.tripntourpackages.com/ . Now me and my 3 friends are just waiting for that time to come as soon as possible.

I would totally love to see the Eiffel tower

Rance spans 643,801 square kilometers (248,573 sq mi) and has a total population of 66.7 million. It is a unitary semi-presidential republic with the capital in Paris, the country's largest city and main cultural and commercial center