Thread: Turkey

Default Turkey

Turkey was founded in 1923 from the remnants of the Ottoman Empire. Soon thereafter the country instituted secular laws to replace traditional religious fiats. In 1945 Turkey joined the UN, and in 1952 it became a member of NATO. Turkey occupies a landmass slightly larger than Texas, at just over 750,000 square kilometres, and is more than three times the size of the United Kingdom.

This is pretty nice information, I think Turkey is one of the most prettiest country in Europe because I visit last year at Istanbul and found lots of some spectacular places but my trip was pretty short so I didn't see much places on that tour.

I am planning to visit Turkey next year. The best places to visit are Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir and Cappadocia. If I missed any places in turkey please reply me.

Turkey is a country straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with social associations with old Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman realms. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the notorious Hagia Sophia, with its taking off vault and Christian mosaics, Ankara is Turkey's advanced capital.

Real estate agency "ALTOP Real Estate" in Turkey, specializes in the sale and rental of residential and commercial properties. We directly represent developers and owners, and sell real estate without commission for the buyer at low prices. Our services - sale and rental of real estate, organization of a study tour, legal advice, after-sales service, registration of a residence permit, transfer, assistance with the purchase of furniture, purchase or rental of vehicles, as well as various services related to adaptation in Turkey.