Default Travelling to Europe, first leg is Ireland

So will be visiting Europe this month and next, and the first part will be Ireland. I was thinking of landing in Shannon, and visiting the Cliffs of Moher and the Blarney Castle. After that heading to Dublin, checking in and getting ready to enjoy the night life. Waking up early the morning after and heading up the Giant's Causeway, heading back to Belfast, visit the harbor where the Titanic was built and learning about the country. Then heading back to Dublin to check out the Guiness Storehouse, have a pint and getting ready to take the ferry. Since I need to get to London. Questions: Any other places that you suggest I visit or ignore? Also how are the roads to travel in Ireland? What about parking is that going to be an issue. Any other way to get from Shannon to Dublin? Essentially want to spend two days in Ireland, since I need to head over to London on the evening of the second day. Would it be wise to drive across England to London from Holyhead? The ferry get's pricey with the spot for the car or would it be better to take the railway from Dublin to London?

Adventure travel and tours

Ireland is one of the prominent destinations in the world and third biggest island in Europe. You’ll find plenty of outstanding places which are famous in all over the world like Bunratty Castle, Rock of Cashel, Cliffs of Moher, Holy Cross Abbey and Blarney Castle.

The roads in Ireland are just fine to drive your way out. The Irish Museum of Modern Art and The National Museum of Ireland are must visit in Dublin. And as mentioned Dublin is home to the world famous Guinness brewery.

The Dublin has some awesome beaches also like the Balbriggan Beach and the Donabate Blue Flag Beach.

Ireland is one of the wonderful destinations in the world and third biggest island in Europe. This place is famous in all over the world like Bunratty Castle, Rock of Cashel, Cliffs of Moher, Mayo, Sligo and Dublin.

I have been on this airlines more than once. The seats are comfortable and give enough leg room for a taller person,.The service is wonderful. I was grateful that the ticket counter opened early. The agent was able to book us seats together at a cost of $35 per person.