Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Free Shanghai Expo 9 Days Tour for 2 *airfare excluded

A colleague of mine won a 9-day tour for 2 to the world expo in Shanghai at a recent Lunar New Year lunch. He is unable to go, and he is unable to find someone to go. Itinerary includes: Beijing, Shanghai, Hengdian, Yiwu, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Nanjing. The tour is offered compliments of Canada-China Tourism and Cultural Exchange Association. Exclusions: International/domestic air tickets, All tax, administration fee (?), service charge, tourist VISA fees, insurance. Only valid if you have departure date on the following days in 2010: Feb 6, 13, 20, 27; Mar 6,11, 18, 13, 20, 27; Apr 3, 10, 17; May 9, 15, 23, 30; Jun 6, 13,20, 27; July 4, 1,, 18, 25; Aug 1, 8, 15, 22; Sept 5, 12, 19, 26; Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31. It apparently includes "all meals, admissions for sightseeing, Deluxe Hotel accomidations based on double occupancy as per itenerary." Let me know if you want the paperwork. DDHX

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

I found this site, ancientchinaguides.com, a travel website and series of guides with a focus on ancient china,not just the hottest spots we had even heard but also the remote areas. The site covers all of China and you can browse by region and download eguides. Some amazing, beautiful off the beaten track villages and towns there, many of them are now accessible by high-speed rail.

Its very costly to travel macau from India. Now the macau currency is 8 time higher than India currency

Is it very costly to travel macau from England?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast