Default Online Classes Are Big Business

Online courses have seen a surge in popularity, which has led to an increase in the number of paid services that can impersonate students and perform their work.
    High school was the time I cheated quite often. I mean every day. I still remember writing chemical formulas on little pieces of paper which I then attached to the bottom of my dress shoes using transparent tape. The information I needed was in my lap when I crossed both my legs.
    Before the internet, that was before online education. Cheating seems to have become part of the online education system. Freelancers and entrepreneurs now openly offer services to students who want to cheat their online educations. These digital cheaters for rent will even take on students' identities and offer entire online classes.
    I reached out to No Need to Study to see if it could help me take an online English Literature class at Columbia University. I was contacted by a customer relations representative who informed me that the company could get a ringer to help me take my online class and could even guarantee that I'd get a good grade. I was informed that the fee for such an arrangement was $1225.15.
    The extra 15 cents made it official.
    When I asked for more information, I was reassured that I understood the company and the response was simple: "We have a pool experienced academic tutors who can take classes and do course work for our clients."
    No Need to Study even offers reference videos which show happy clients describing how easy it was to have someone else take their online classes. Muhammad, a client, describes how he hired No Need To Study to do his math lab courses. He had previously taken the classes, but found that the quizzes were "just too difficult". So he began searching for a solution. "They did it well, and they got it done," he says. "They destroyed my final maths and app classes with a 95%, and I can tell you that I've never received a 95% on anything before."
    Online cheating is not directly linked to the rise in online-education options. However, more online courses means more online students which in turn means more potential customers to cheating providers. According to the 2014 Online Learning Survey almost a third (33%) of all higher-education enrollees in the U.S. now take online classes. This is despite the fact that 7 million students have taken at least one online class. Others statistics show that the number is slightly lower at around a fourth of the total student population. This means that there are millions of potential customers for providers of cheating services.
    Already online education is poised to become a $100 billion industry. Online degrees could have even greater impact on employers if they are recognized as more valuable. An online education marketplace could revolutionize higher education by allowing online degrees and certifications to be recognized as the same as traditional on-campus programs. Some online education advocates are keen to see this happen. Kevin Carey, an online-education advocate, wrote in March that he was looking for credibility in online education. In a New York Times opinion piece titled "Here is What Will Truly Transform Higher Education: Online Degrees Seen As Official."
    Read more in Studentjob:

https://www.studentjob.co.uk/blog/5757-bеst-online-exam-help-top-five-websites-you-can-trust

Related Resources:
    5 TIPS FOR ONLINE CLASSES SUCCESS
    5 TIPS TO SUCCESS IN ONLINE COURSES
    5 TIPS - SUCCESS IN ONLINE TEACHING CLASSES
    Online classes are big business

It is an interesting resource.

I was truly pleased by the article you uploaded because it got me to consider ideas I hadn't considered before.