Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Usa

Default Usa

hello please tell me about usa and famous places in usa ?

The United States of America (USA or U.S.A.), commonly referred to as the United States (US or U.S.) and Americ.
    The United States is a developed country and has the world's largest national economy.

Budget travelers need not forgo fun, planning a road trip in the USA is bound to take you through some of the must-see cities in the USA. Want to experience spectacular views and changing landscapes? The I-75 is your best bet, this major highway can be driven through in a little over 24 hours. You can start from the Canadian border in Michigan and drive to Hialeah in Florida. Some of the great overnight stopovers on this highway are Chattanooga, TN, High Falls State Park in Georgia and Twin Oaks RV Park in Elko, GA , this one is close to many area attractions as well .

There are lots of places in USA which are difficult to choose between them. But I’ll give you the top tourist destinations which are listed below I hope it’ll be enough for your presentation:
    Virginia:
    Shenandoah National Park, Artisan Grill and Luray Zoo
    Florida:
    Fort Desoto Park, SeaWorld and Universal Studios
    Alaska:
    Alaska Sea Life Center, Denali National Park and State Museum
    California:
    Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Museums and Fisherman's Wharf History & Nature

There are many world known places in usa which part you are interested to know about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast