Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yes, I really love adventurous tour especially when you go with your friends. I visited last year Thailand and Malaysia for this tour and I really enjoyed with my friends.

Adventure travel is a type of niche tourism, involving exploration or travel with perceived (and possibly actual) risk, and potentially requiring specialized skills and physical exertion.

Adventure travel is a type of niche tourism, involving exploration or travel with perceived (and possibly actual) risk, and potentially requiring specialized skills and physical exertion. Adventure tourism has grown in recent decades, as tourists seek out-of-the-ordinary or "roads less traveled" types of vacations, but measurement of market size and growth is hampered by the lack of a clear operational definition.

Adventure tourism has grown in recent decades, as tourists seek out-of-the-ordinary or "roads less traveled" types of vacations, but measurement of market size and growth is hampered by the lack of a clear operational definition.

Yes!! For me its like a challenge, which I have to overcome.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast