Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Going to Greece in April

I just booked a flight to Athens in late April for 7 nights, and I'm traveling with my girlfriend. I don't want to book any hotels yet because we haven't nailed down exactly what we want to do yet. My ideal would be 2 days in Athens, 1 day in a cute small town outside of Athens, 3-4 days traveling to Mykonos, Santorini and Crete, and then potentially 1 more day back on the mainland before flying home. With that said- does anyone have some recommendations on the cheapest way to get out and see some of the Greek Islands? I've been looking at cruises and haven't found anything that's overly inexpensive, or short enough. Also- are there any small towns I should consider in particular? Something romantic along the lines of maybe spending half of the day at a local market and then the evening at a tiny low-traffic restaurant, etc. Thanks!

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Greece is very beautiful country and it is full of natural beauty.
    It is best country for spending holiday.

I don't think you will have a problem with the accommodation as April is still off the season time besides Athens is full of variety of stay places. About the Greek Islands the only to reach them is taking a ferri or other boat.

Try visiting Santorini which is one of the most natural islands of Greece and good for summer holidays. The wonderful white painted villages located on the peak point of cliffs and the island has also some beaches to offer with black and red sand.
    I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a tour towards this place.

I don't anticipate you will accept a botheration with the adaptation as April is still off the division time besides Athens is abounding of array of break places. About the Greek Islands the alone to ability them is demography a ferri or added boat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast