Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Exercise benefits

Exercise create you more happy and more comfortable than you were before you exercised, and the more calories you get rid of, and create simpler to keep your weight under control....

Des Moines gym

Last edited by Jordan; 07-21-2013 at 10:12 PM.

Yes I agree with you because I am also doing exercise in a Gym daily at least 1 hour which makes my body pretty fit.

You know exercise is good for you, It can reduce your risk of major illnesses, such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer by up to 50% and lower your risk of early death by up to 30%. To stay healthy, adults should try to be active daily and aim to achieve at least 150 minutes of physical activity over a week through a variety of activities.

It will increase the blood flow to your skin and muscles, keep your muscles limber, decrease stress, help you sleep better, increase metabolism, build muscle, improve health and well being and keep you looking younger for longer.

There are many great health benefits of regular exercise. Weight in control, more confidence, better strength, longer life are some of the best benefits of exercises. Not only that much by doing regular exercise, you can keep of many health disease and can live a healthy life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast