Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Central and South America

Hi guys,

I am looking for travel mate for my trip by car or bus , low low budget but a lot a time ..
    My idea is leave zihuatanejo ( pacific mexico , 217 km north of acapulco ) and arrive in argentina
    1 st stop puerto escondico and visiting oaxaca state
    than guatemala , with Tikal , chicicastango and Antigua
    than honduras with a stop in bay islands
    than costa rica vulcans and nature and stop in san jose, playa tamarindo and montezuma
    and than going down to south america and stop in buenos aires
    I really want to do this with a travel mate
    trip is planend to be in october 2010
    hope you jog me
    Ross
    Travel Mate

Central America:
    Central America (Spanish: América Central or Centroamérica) is the southernmost, isthmian portion of the North American continent, which connects with the South American continent on the southeast. Central America is bordered by Mexico to the north, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the east, and the Pacific Ocean to the west
    South America:
    South America is a continent located in the western hemisphere, mostly in the southern hemisphere, with a relatively small portion in the northern hemisphere. It may also be considered a subcontinent of the Americas,[1][2] which is the model used in nations that speak Romance languages.

I want own car for the traveling to do with you and I will drive on the whole journey with loud music of the rocking. Central America I have visited already now best essay writer are saying that south America side for the tour is adventurous.

i have always been interested in doing the job. i think it is more than a job because you get to change many children's life. i was reading an article on it on and that has motivated me with more

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast