Thread: Brazil

Default Brazil

The Brazilian economy is the world's seventh largest by nominal GDP and the seventh largest by purchasing power parity, as of 2012. A member of the BRIC group, Brazil has one of the world's fastest growing major economies, and its economic reforms have given the country new international recognition and influence. Brazil's national development bank (BNDES) plays an important role for the country's economic growth. It mostly depends on its own money and invests in big local firms

Brazil is the biggest country in South America. It is one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. There are lots of places to visit but I give the top places which are listed below:
    • Fernando de Noronha
    • Porto de galinhas
    • Rio de Janeiro
    • Pantanal
    • Bonito
    • Rio Grande do Sul
    • Sao Paulo

Regards,

Brazil is the largest country in South America. The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood. It is called Brasil in Portuguese, the official language spoken in Brazil. Brazil is the only country in South America that speaks Portuguese. Portugal claimed the land of Brazil in the year 1500.

Hey Thanks for the information, I will check out these places and plan my travel.