Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Visit to Stolin April 2010

Going to visit 2 girls we hosted from the village if anyone has any info on the area I would be most gratfull. Also if any info on the Goryn Hotel in Stolin. Not sure if we will stay there for a night or not? Thank you.

Stolin is nice place in Belarus. A small town with around 13k populations you will like it's peace and nature. Goryn Hotel in is an average hotel in stolin.

Some of your fellow travelers might be interested in jog you. To make contact, check the January Departure Lounge where the others may be looking for you. If you don't see your specific trip listed, go ahead and add it so the others can find you.

Buen viaje!

I know it is a more expensive, but still stole my car. I even had a lock on it. Anyway keep an eye out for me. We hope that the other VWer that stole it. The stickers that are on it are KWS, Techtronics, Gruvenparts, Maui House (Large), HR wide.

The LoJack Stolen Vehicle Recovery System is an aftermarket vehicle tracking system that allows vehicles to be tracked by police, with the aim of recovering them in case of theft. The manufacturer claims a 90% recovery rate. The name "LoJack" was coined to be the "antithesis of hijack", wherein "hijack" refers to the theft of a vehicle through force.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast