Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mardi Gras/Carnival

Mardi Gras is approaching fast!!

I'm sure there are some members who will be celebrating Carnival and Mardi Gras (the last day of Carnival) with fervor!

When I think of Mardi Gras my mind fills with the most vivid of colors, elaborate, amazing costumes, lots and lots of laughter, and people dancing in the streets and having the time of their lives.

If I had the option I would definitely love to check out Carnival in Brazil. I'd also love to celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

Have you ever celebrated Carnival or Mardi Gras? If you have, where in the world did you celebrate? If not, would you like to celebrate it one day? And where would you do it?
    North America Travel

I will once again be celebrating Mardi Gras on the Alabama Gulf Coast. Fat Tuesday is always a blast. There's a parade in Gulf Shores in the morning, and then another at Orange Beach in the afternoon. It's very family-friendly, so it's a great way to celebrate Mardi Gras with the kids.

Is it possible to get a plagiarism report at Canadian Writings? You will find an answer in this review and discover more interesting facts about them.

good postqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast