Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default car service/limousine service in Hong Kong and China

We provide car service/limousine service in Hong Kong and China
    Our vehicles: Mercedes-Benz (4 seats and MPV), Toyota Alphard and Nissan Elgrand (MPV, 6-7 seats), Mini bus/bus(16--54 seats)

Services:
    1. Hong Kong airport transfer
    2. One way transfer in Hong Kong
    3. Rent by hourly/daily/monthly
    4. Double license car service: Hong Kong to Shenzhen, Hong Kong to Guangzhou, Hong Kong to Foshan. . .. . .
    5. With English speaking driver, Cantonese speaking driver, Mandarin speaking driver, Japanese speaking driver. . ..

Any travel information, car rentals, limousine service, any enquiry...contact us.....

Web: www.hongkongcardriver.com
    Email: sales@hongkongcardriver.com
    Whatsapp/wechat: +86 135 0159 6819
    Hong Kong Tel: +852 6945 1177
    hong kong limousine service, car rental, hong kong, shanghai and beijing. www.hongkongcardriver.com

Way to go at china with such spectacular car rental services. As with Cars and limousine rentals in us most apparently in any of the state you can visit Dulles Limo Services

Travel in luxury cars is always interested for me and looking for a car rental company which offer luxury cars on rent. I have to hire a car for business tour in February. Plz someone advised me regarding this issue to find best deals. Rent a Car in Dubai is also a good choice indeed.
    Many Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by RaufKhan; 01-06-2016 at 04:10 AM.
    Go Fast !!!

please email us via sales@hongkongcardriver.com we will send you the best pirce if you use our service in Feb 2016, Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by RaufKhan View Post
    Travel in luxury cars is always interested for me and looking for a car rental company which offer luxury cars on rent. I have to hire a car for business tour in February. Plz someone advised me regarding this issue to find best deals.
    Many Thanks in advance.
    hong kong limousine service, car rental, hong kong, shanghai and beijing. www.hongkongcardriver.com

It is the private ground transportation provider that providing private limo transportation.Their are many transportation services like Hong Kong car rentals, professional chauffeur driven limo service in Hong Kong,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast