Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default am going to Seychelles

I really love Seychelles, and am planning to visit, my only problem is I can't seem to get affordable accommodation, like for around 500 USD monthly, most are even 200 USD daily, thats really expensive. Any one from Seychelles who could help?

Seychelles is a very expensive destination, the trick to stay there is to get a host family online, there are many websites online who have regisetred host families, some could even charge you less than 20 dollars daily depending on the type of house.

Seychelles is really expensive, I would advice you visit Kenya, there are many affordable apartments you can rent for less than 300 USD per month, near a sandy beach in Mombasa, Diani or Malindi.

Seychelles is an awesome place, the white sandy beaches are amazing, I was there for my honeymoon and I must admit there is no better beach than the ones in Seychelles.

The Seychelles is an archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean, off East Africa. It's home to various shorelines, coral reefs and nature holds, and also uncommon creatures, for example, monster Aldabra tortoises. Mahé, a center for going to alternate islands, is home to capital Victoria. It likewise has the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and shorelines, including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast