Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Why i love Hue in Vietnam?

Of all the cities in center of Vietnam, i love Hue the most. The second place belongs to Da Nang. And the third one is Quang Binh. I've come back home from a long trip in Vietnam. I'm very happy and excited to tell you guys about my experiences during my tour. I booked tours from Tuan Nguyen Travel at http://www.tuannguyentravel.com/du-lich-hue.html. I'm happy with their services and price. I love Hue and i will be back here whenever i can.

And now i will tell you about Hue City and why i love it. Keep reading...

Hue is a historical city which is situated on the banks of the Perfume River in center of Vietnam. In the history, this city was served as the imperial capital of the Nguyen dynasty, which ruled from 1802 to 1945. Once you go to Hue, I recommend you guys rent a motorbike, a cyclo to get around the whole city by yourself. Tourists can see many remag vestiges of this former glorious period in the city's architecture, culture and cuisine, making it a popular tourist destination.

The most well-known sight that you must see in Hue is the Citadel which is a sprawling complex of grand palaces, ornate temples, walls and gates. You will have a chance to visit the Forbidden Purple City, Thai Hoa Palace, Ngo Mon Gate, Tombs of the Emperors. As far as i know, there're 7 Tombs in Hue? (Correct me if i'm wrong). The finest one of them is the Tomb of Tu Duc.

Another sights you can explore such as Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda. When i walk on the streets in Hue, i fall in love with the beauties wearing traditional long dresses (as known as "Ao dai") here. They're innocent and beloved.

Hue’s cuisine is another of its attractions to me. In this trip, i enjoyed local delicous dishes such as "Nem Lui" (sweet pork grilled on bamboo sticks), "Banh Khoai" (a pancake of shrimp, pork and bean sprouts) and "Bun Bo Hue" (Hue's special beef noodles).

I love Hue too because I was born in this city
    Find more information of vietnam travel deals or special offer holidays

Hue is a place of great beauty
    Love the weather there
    We build the best app for Magento websites
    android app for magento 2 | order status magento | iOS app for magento

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast