Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Some tips travel in Vietnam

Vietnam is home to unforgettable landscapes, from idyllic beaches to beautiful mountain scenery. The cuisine is fresh, fragrant and flavorsome, and the people are friendly and welcoming. Delve into fascinating cultural and historical sites, explore bustling markets, cruise stunning waterways, or trek to colorful hilltribe villages.

Accommodation ranges from beautiful colonial-era hotels to comfortable, well-priced options, and eating options run the gamut from fresh and budget-priced street food stalls to decadent high-end restaurants. Learn to cook local dishes at a cooking school, have a new wardrobe whipped up at one of Hoi An's famed tailor shops, or explore the compelling Cu Chi Tunnels.

Get to know fascinating Vietnam by train, or use domestic flights to reach your destinations. Whichever way you traverse Vietnam, you will encounter hospitable people, unforgettable scenery and historical sites sure to make an impact.

journeys!!
    Indochina Vietnam Tours offers the best services with the best price.

I heard it's impossible to exchange money in Vietnam. Do you have any experiences with that? My friends once been to Vietnam and told me that they had had awful time searching for bureau de change.

Great ! I'm happy to hear that. Thanks for tips.
    Pandatext Big Bonus - Click Here To See More

Where should you land if you have to visit vietnam's beaches?

Quote Originally Posted by StevenBrown View Post
    I heard it's impossible to exchange money in Vietnam. Do you have any experiences with that? My friends once been to Vietnam and told me that they had had awful time searching for bureau de change.
    I dunno what kind of situation they re in but in my experience it is not hard to exchange money in Vietnam, cuz personally I'm Vietnamese :P
    There was one time I have travelled with some Swedish students and exchanging money is not a problem for them.
    Normally in Vietnam you can go into a bank and ask for exchanging money, you just fill in the information paper and the amount of money you want to exchange. Done!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast