Default Will we be able to travel syria?

Because of dreadful war in Syria, many invaluable antique monument have vanished forever. The whole country is falling into decline. I'm wondering whether we will be able to travel Syria anymore...

Latest travel advice for Syria including safety and security, entry ... The FCO is not able to provide consular services, and won't be able to help,so go with own risk.

I will fully rely on public transportation in Syria.I am kind of confused as to travel from Damascus to Homs and from Homs to Crac… ... they are safe or got out) but I was able to keep in contact regularly, by sms or phone, with a friend in Latakia. ... Syria tourist promotion. Syria.

There are limited options for departure by commercial means, as some airlines have suspended services due to the ongoing conflict and others may cease with little notice. We recommend you seek local advice on the status of access routes to airports and borders before setting out on your journey and contact your airline to check whether there are any flight disruptions or cancellations.