Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Places to Visit

Default Places to Visit

This is my first visit to Asia. I am looking forward to a culture rich, educative and entertag visit. I have a group of four couples. I need information on the best places to visit in our 6 day stay in Malaysia. Our next stop will be in Indonesia.

You check out the professional tour with .com

Top places to visit in Malaysia:

Kuala Lumpur – The capital of Malaysia, well-known for its futuristic Petronas Twin Towers and colourful shopping districts.
    Malacca – Once one of the most vibrant trading ports in Southeast Asia, Malacca possesses a blend of Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and British cultures with a rich heritage and an abundance of romantic sights.
    Cameron Highlands – An extensive hill station is hidden away among the rainforest ecosystem, famous for a collection of peaceful towns perched on a hill and the lush tea plantations sprawl across the valleys.
    Borneo Island – As the third largest island in the world, Borneo is well-known for its Malaysia’s highest peak Mount Kinabalu along with the unique ecosystems and biodiversity as well as the Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary.
    Penang – The most populous island city in Malaysia, Penang is home to a cosmopolitan George Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a lot of spectacular colonial architectures.
    Langkawi – Located in northwestern Malaysia, Langkawi Island is home to a massive Eagle Statue and also well-known for enchanting beaches along with a vast array of upscale eco-resorts.

For more information, you can visit this local travel agency Asia Vacation Group's website.

This is my first visit to Asia. I am looking forward to a culture rich, educative and entertag visit. I have a group of four couples. I need information on the best places to visit in our 6 day stay in Malaysia. Our next stop will be in Indonesia.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast