Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Short Travel Guide to Luang Prabang, Laos

When visiting the ancient capital of the Land of a Million Elephants, you can walk around magic sacred temple, discover the charm of Lao culture, go shopping to buy unique localitems, experience the simple rustic life ...

Travel around Luang Prabang

Tuk-tuk is the most saving transportation if traveling in a group of people. To reduce the price, you can tell the tuk tuk driver told: "Lut day bo" means “are there any discounts?”. You can also rent a bike to cycle around the city, costing about $ 1 / day, mountain bike is $2-3 / day.

Accommodation in Luang Prabang

There are variety of motels, hotels and resorts in Luang Prabang with prices from $ 10 / night or more, which can accommodate lots of people. It is not difficult to choose a small nice hotel or motel.

* For those who are interested, please see http://laosdaytour.com/laos-day-tour...-prabang-tours for some options of tours in Luang Prabang.

thank you for sharing. I intend to visit Luang Prabang next month, is there any other place to visit?

Lao society is bashful and traditionalist with regards to dress. Try not to wear garments that are excessively revealing.Stairs lead as far as possible up the slope, twisting through rich tropical palms, greeneries, and blossoming shrubs.Mount Phousi is right place to visit in Lao.

Thank you for providing this information. I'm planning a trip to Luang Prabang next month; is there anything else I should see?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast