Default What should I do to motivate myslef?

I am 23-years-old and whenever I motivate myself to achieve my goals, I get excited for a moment, but over the time, I forget about my motivation and how important it is to achieve that goal. What should I do?

If you can forget about the goal, maybe it's a sign that the goal is not that important to you, or you have nothing to do with the outcome of it. First thing is to figure out what you really want to do in life and put yourself in the situation that you can't do anything but working for that goal. On the other hand, you don't necessarily pick up a really big goal that may take 5 years to achieve - take one small step at a time.
    Hope that this could help!

We Should motivate ourselves to be a extraordinary human being in this world to achieve something before we die. And should help the poor peoples and help the poor Children's to study well in this society.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.