Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best theme parks in Florida? (for older kids)

Hey all, so my family and I are embarking on a 7 day trip to Orlando during the Christmas Break, and we are wondering what the best sites and sounds are. To be specific, we are looking for the best theme parks for a family with a 15yo,18yo, and 20yo. It has been decided that we will see EPCOT and the Harry Potter theme park, but those are the only ones so far. Something like Magic Kingdom is probably something we would not want to see.Besides theme parks, what else is there to do in this area? Thanks!PS: Any places that would be ideal for an amateur photographer, that are specific to Orlando?

Travel World
    Travel Australia

IMO 4 older Kids:

1) Universal
    2) Island of Adventure
    3) Epcot Center
    4) Bush Garden
    5) Nasa Space Center.

days inn orlando downtown

Well, the information above is pretty good and useful for all because most of the people can't know about its theme parks.

I love Epcot, the children would probably be happier at Hollywood Studios or the Animal Kingdom. I lean towards Hollywood Studios unless your kids are animal crazy. Hollywood Studios has alot of different rides and shows.

Magic Kingdom
    Orlando is the center of theme parks in Florida. Of all the parks, no trip to Orlando would be complete without a visit to the Magic Kingdom. The center of Disney World, with Main Street USA and Cinderella's Castle, is here at the Magic Kingdom. Here there are rides for kids of all ages as well as shopping, dg, and nighttime parades.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast