Default 5 things to be careful tours to vietnam

If you are planning to travel to Vietnam, read this article, it will help your trip a lot. The appearance of many of Vietnam's landmarks in blockbusters has made Vietnam tourism more developed over the years. More and more travelers to Vietnam have many problems that greatly affect Vietnam's tourism. I write this article because I have a very clear view of these things in Vietnam. Maybe you do not listen to me, it's too ridiculous, but it's really useful.
    1. Pursue customer, price in the sky
    This is a problem that the agencies in Vietnam are also very headache to find solutions. What I see as well as you will see is that you will come to where there will be a few people accompany you and offer, sell their products. You can refuse to buy, but the problem is that these people will follow you until you buy. But those items are sold at prices 5-6 times higher than market prices. Why do I know that? It is simple that I live in Vietnam. There are people complag about the prices of these items at tourist sites. Value for money is not equal.

2. Motorcycles too much
    In Vietnam or some other Southeast Asian countries, the amount of motorcycles traveling on the road is too much, many foreigners find it difficult to cross the road in Vietnam because too many motorcycles make them feel scared. But you go across the road, because motorcycles can avoid you at any time and do not affect you, but you follow the road rules of Vietnam.

3. The weather is harsh
    Weather in Vietnam must be called very harsh. Vietnam has three north - central - south, but each climate is different. If you are in the Central, you prepare a lot of water to drink, central Vietnam is very hot. Study climate carefully, as it will greatly affect your health as well as your trip.
    4. Robbery
    Some recent evils are that some of the tourists were robbed in the middle of Vietnam, you do not know what the street is like and you do not have a language barrier, so communication with indigenous people is difficult. Towel In Vietnam there have been many such cases and it is fortunate that most of the Vietnamese people are kind, so they help a lot with the other people.

5. Some travel companies do not work well
    Tourism is considered as a strong point in the Vietnamese economy. There are many travel companies in Vietnam, but there are some companies that do not work well. Could be quality car, or driver do not know English, how to serve ...

These are some things that I would like you to take note of when coming to Vietnam. These things do not mean that you leave Vietnam and do not go there anymore. You should know that this is only a small part. And wherever there is. Vietnam has many destinations waiting to be explored. If you have not planned or want to visit more interesting places in Vietnam. Please visit my website.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm really afraid cross the road at VietNam

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi123 View Post
    I'm really afraid cross the road at VietNam
    haha i know right. crossing the road in vietnam takes time to master