Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Discover nha trang bay and islands

Discover Nha Trang Bay and Islands is one of most interesting tour in Nha Trang City. Spend 1 day in NhaTrang Bay to explore about the great ocean with our schedule.
    ITINERARY:
    - Take a speedboat to Mun Island

Named Hon Mun because its stones are as black as ebony, Hon Mun is not only a place where tourists can observe and explore the sea creatures’ life but also is the best place for snorkeling in Vietnam. At Hon Mun, tourists can dive or take the glass-bottom boat to admire colorful corals and sea creatures. (On own expenses)
    - Go around Mot Island

Hon Mot is one of the attractive islands in Nha Trang bay. It is a spot for snorkeling and escaping from Nha Trang.
    - Have a look Tam Island

Tam Island is famous with its green tropical forest throughout 4 seasons and the long white sandy coastline.
    - Visit Tri Nguyen aquarium

This is a lake on the sea with hundreds of special marine creatures.
    Relax and enjoy meals at a Con Se Tre restaurant.
    This is a waterfront restaurant located in the Bamboo Island. While enjoying Vietnamese seafood, Tourists can contemplate the beautiful sights of Nha Trang City.
    More link here.

Thanks for your useful tips! I'll definitely check it out when I'm in town. Nha Trang is always my favorite Vietnam city.

great tips. ive never been to nha trang so definitely gonna note this for one day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast