Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How much would a trip to North Korea be?

I know tourism to North Korea is restricted, but is possible.I'm having trouble finding the costs of it...does anyone have any idea?

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

North Korea's power is completely regional. Meaning, an attack in the gulf is extremely unlikely,if not downright impossible.You should have shoved her some drum and bass and really freaked her out. Josse.The streets were wide and deserted, as we entered what appeared to be an industrial park.

There are travel agents that can help you in the process if you are serious. You have to fill out a bunch of paper work. Generally, they do not say no to anyone coming but it is not simply buying the ticket and going.

You will first need to go to Beijing, than fly to Pyongyang. Then there is a cost for the tour.

Look around at the various websites with travel information to North Korea. Look at some blogs. See if it is for you. Consider that you are controlled in where you can go, what times you can go and leave your hotel. What you can and can not take pictures of. What you can and can not say/ask, even in the confinds of your own bedroom. It will not be cheap, would be worth it IMO to do the due diligance if that is the kind of travel for you.

It depends on your departuring palce, and it costs you about 1,000 RMB from the northeast of China.

I don't have any idea about it.sorry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast