I possess written lots of articles regarding how to take care about yourwigs or perhaps choose the best wigs for yourself. Yet until yesterday, a friend regarding mine told me to help the woman wear wigs. brazilian curly weave .I asked your girlfriend to pass me a wide the teeth come, she said My partner and i only have a narrow enamel comb. ”Only, OMG”I explained. ”My hair is very soft and thin, so I exclusively buy a narrow tooth, and i believe that it’s enough to me. ”She said. Then I shared with her why she need unique hair tools, she is a very noob about wigs. Just like time I write that artical for those people completely new towards wigs.

1 . Vast tooth comb with round handle: This is a essential instrument, you need it to solve your personal tangled hair, but when you invest in it, brazilian hair bundles ,you should remember the exact tines of comb is usually smooth, or it would choose your hair frizz.

2 . Limit tooth comb with sharp handle: This kind of comb is especially used for smooth your hair, and you simply can use the pointed take care of to part out smaller bits. queen hair bundles .It’s especially necessary when you want to braid nice hair.

3. Parallel bristled wash: It’s much better to use them than a brush if you want to hair comb a wig, bcz comb would pull your hair out and about which is good for your human hair but not good for wigs. march queen hair .

4. Scissors, Normal and Turbo Sharp: It’s important to obtain a good scissor for your hair, but there is no need to buy a special one just for your wigs, bcz the fiber would certainly dull and weaken your current blades.