Post Quang Binh - one of most beautiful landscapes in Vietnam

I've had my holiday in Quang Binh, Vietnam. I think I have no word to describe its beauty
    You can search on Google n it can show you a lot of information abt Quang Binh, now I'm giving some tips also my timeline when I went to Quang Binh.
    1. Means of transport:
    Cuz I'm living in Hanoi n it's far from over 500km to go to QB, I started my trip from the evening going by passenger car. It took 9 hours to come there. You can choose to go by train or airplane but it costs higher.
    2. Timeline
    - 1 st day: I traveled to Dong Hoi city, nearby Nhat Le beach, just 5 meters lol and I rented motorbikes (3 pp) to continue my trip. We took photos n played sand in Con Cat Trang.
    - 2nd day: We woke up earlier and started to go to Paradise Cave in Phong Nha - Ke Bang, far fr 60km. There are lots of caves in PN-KB but I give u suggestion Paradise Cave as It's the most beautiful & awesome cave. Next, you can play some adventure games in Dark Cave. It's really worth to try when u come there. I swear!!!
    3. Homestay
    Yeah, a huge number of homestays, hotels, hostel you can live. With low cost, I think u should book some homestay like buffalo, beach house homestay with enthusiastic hosts (Y)
    4. Cost
    We have 3 adult persons but we just spent over 7 mills on all trip!!! It's bargain

In conclusion, Quang Binh treated me well
    Last edited by annapham; 07-29-2018 at 11:29 PM.

What is the weather like in Quang Binh?