Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What do you need to know before you go?

1. Make sure you know what the visa requirements are to enter for your nationality, as it can often involve applying for a letter, filling out a form and taking passport photos with you and having to pay a fee on arrival for the visa.
    2. Depending on where you are planning to travel, book a doctor’s appointment 6-8 weeks before your departure to discuss if you need any vaccinations.
    3. Learn a few key Vietnamese phrases.
    4. If you plan to visit temples, make sure you have layers or clothing that will cover your shoulders and legs out of respect.
    5. Worried about staying in contact with people at home or showing off your travels on Instagram? No need! Wi-Fi is everywhere in Vietnam so you can always stay connected.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi123 View Post
    1. ...
    2. Worried about staying in contact with people at home or showing off your travels on Instagram? No need! Wi-Fi is everywhere in Vietnam so you can always stay connected.

I have watched the Instagram blogs of travelers so often that I involuntarily began to think about starting my own account. This is not just an abstract dream, it is a business plan. I know that a popular blogger gets a lot of bonuses and this cuts his travel expenses. I have tackled this issue closely now and use a special seo tool for analytics - https://gramhum.com/ I plan to go to another level in a couple of months.

Attached Images Attached Images

Your health insurance will most likely not cover you while you're traveling abroad. Consider purchasing medical evacuation and emergency medical insurance based on where you're traveling. Furthermore, if your trip necessitates a hefty down payment or is planned many months ahead of time, trip delay and cancellation insurance can give valuable protection against the unexpected. But before you plan your travel, have fun first with your friends, and play zombie catchers on pc.

READ: Top 10 Street Racing PC Games for Free to Download

Thank you for posting this list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast