Default What to do in Hanoi?

1 day in Hanoi– Vietnam travel tips
    Spend your time in an Old Quarter area. Try local food, visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and Vietnamese Women’s Museum,.

3 day in Hanoi– Vietnam travel tips
    Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Vietnamese Women’s Museum, Museum of Ethnology. See the Puppet show at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. Visit a Temple of Literature and National University. Go to Hoa Lo Prison.

7 days in Hanoi– Vietnam travel tips
    A week is a lot of time in Hanoi. You will be able to see all the best places in Hanoi. You should Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Museum of Ethnology and Vietnamese Women’s Museum. In the evening see the Puppet show at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. Visit a Temple of Literature and National University. Go to Hoa Lo Prison. Take awesome pictures od Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace Historical Site.

Puluong nature reserve, thanh hoa, vietnam

If you love street food go and try balut, roll and wrap cake.

Why don't you travel to outskirts of Hanoi? Example: Ba Vi, Soc Son, Duong Lam ancient village,... Beside famous places in the centre, I think you should visit some places where I recommend before. If you wonder how to move there, you can refer move there by bus, car, taxi or motorbikes. In my opinion, Motorbikes is the best choice for you to move because it's convinient to move any way of Hanoi. You can see some type of Motorbikes in here stylemotorbikes.com

Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, Vietnamese Women’s Museum, Museum of Ethnology. See the Puppet show at Thang Long Water Puppet Theater. So close urologist doctors in famous places in the centre