Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Vacation ideas ?

Fellows, Long time reader here - 1st time poster I have 7-9 days for vacation coming up. what would you recommend for a fairly young single fellow (thinking about Mexico, Cuba, jamaica?, etc. ) ???? I would like to go somewhere to relax and have some relatively good food, with NO kids on the premise ... i might think about adult only resorts Help.... give me some ideas and/or mention some places where you had pleasent experience

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

I would like to suggest you to visit Jamaica. There are many beautiful attractions, beaches and adults resorts like:
    Hedonism III
    Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa
    Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa
    Sandals Montego Bay
    Shenandoah bed and breakfast can provide you with excellent Romantic bed and breakfasts and Honeymoon bed breakfast, where you can enjoy your meal with luxury.

A trip to Whale’s Tale Waterpark is like catching a whale by the tail. You better hold on tight! Whale’s Tale is a thrill filled water park in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, near Lincoln. Their wild water rides are designed to put you in the eye of a storm. Their water bobsled ride twists you around for 400 feet and gets you going 40 mph! Some of the other attractions include 2 major thrill rides, 4 waterslides, 2 tube rides, a huge wavepool, ¼ mile tranquil Lazy River ride, 3 giant hot tubs, 4 kiddie rides, a themed warm water pool. Parents can relax while the kids have fun in the special activity area designed just for them. Enjoy live entertainment on the Wave Side Stage every Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The Whale’s Tale Waterpark is a New England favorite and the Aquatics International Magazine liked it so much that the park was voted “Best in Class”.

For me the best place for vacation is Singapore.

The country is so clean and there are lot of good stuff there that can entertain you.

Hotels and food are so delicious too...Singaporean cousin is so good that no once can resist to it.
    Find and book discount airlines worldwide! | All about airlines in Singapore

I agree with jason, if you select Jamaica then visiting Try visiting Negril which is pretty good destination of Jamaica where you can enjoy its peaceful strolls on powdery sand, swimming and snorkeling in limpid aqua blue water. You also get lots of family resort over there. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take tours towards this place.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast